Wanting forward the service expects to open eight new or expanded Sky Golf equipment in 2023, together with:
- Its first facility at Kansas Worldwide airport
- A brand new Concourse G Membership at Minneapolis St Paul (rendering pictured above)
- A brand new lounge at New York’s JFK T4 as a part of Delta’s transfer from T2
- An expanded Membership at Fort Lauderdale
- a brand new lounge inside Boston’s E Concourse
- A relocated Sky Membership at Newark airport (from Terminal B to Terminal A)
- An expanded lounge at Miami Worldwide
- A renovated Sky Membership at Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson
Commenting on the information Dwight James, senior vice chairman – buyer engagement and loyalty, and CEO – Delta Holidays, stated:
“It’s extremely necessary to us that Delta Sky Golf equipment proceed to ship an industry-leading expertise for our visitors.
“Whereas we’re thrilled to see so many shoppers benefit from the fruits of our groups’ onerous work, our objective now could be to steadiness the recognition of the Golf equipment with the premium service and ambiance for which they have been designed – and that our visitors deserve.